is a good real estate agent working every day in and around Arlington County. 2016 N Adams St #108 is a compelling 2-bedroom Unit/Flat, Contemporary-style condo in Arlington County, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal in this weblog is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
There are many options to think about. For example:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Adams House is natural gas.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is central.
- What style of home do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the place around Adams House.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22201?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||5 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||5 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||6 Active|
The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you. I’m as excited about your next home as you are.
It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes in Arlington.