Alexandria Area Real Estate Pieces of InfoDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22315 in Alexandria area? Julie Nesbitt can help you, but here’s a start.
The 22315 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22315 area is 26 days.
- The average living area in the 22315 area is 1,733 sqft. But, 7335 Crestleigh Cir has 1,212 sqft of living area.
- The 22315 Area has an average price per square foot of $408. But even so, 7335 Crestleigh Cir is $408 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22315 area?
- 6809 Brindle Heath Way #271 is the least expensive home in the 22315 area. 6809 Brindle Heath Way #271 is listed for $249,000. Above all, 6516 Windham Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22315 area. 6516 Windham Ave is asking $999,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22315 area is 30 years. 7335 Crestleigh Cir is 37 years old.
(more photos soon!) Fabulous Amberleigh 3 bedroom with NEW KITCHEN with stainless steel appliances,(fridge on back order) cabinets, and granite counters.. New hardwoods on main level! New carpet upstairs and basement! Completed renovated … [Read more]$495,000 -|- 3 BR -|- 2 BA -|- 1 HB -|- 1,212 SQFT -|- 7335 Crestleigh Cir Alexandria 22315 VA -|- Amberleigh -|-
About The Same Size As 7335 Crestleigh Cir In 22315?
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||1 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||3 Active|
Neighborhoods In 22315 With Options Around $495,000
|D Evereux West||1 Active|
Interior Row/Townhouse For $495,000 in AlexandriaMore about 7335 Crestleigh Cir -|- Amberleigh -|- Alexandria -|- 22315 -|-
Alexandria Home Buying Clues
Julie Nesbitt’s pro tips of the day for buyers looking at 7335 Crestleigh Cir in AlexandriaJulie Nesbitt is a local real estate professional who routinely works real estate in 22315. This property is available asking $495,000. Listings in Fairfax County were built in 1994. Julie Nesbitt suggests that you “get personal” when looking at a interior row/townhouse like 7335 Crestleigh Cir. Case in point, some owners don’t want to sell their interior row/townhouse to an investor. Thus, a buyer who wants a primary residence would be well advised to make that known to the seller. Furthermore, some property sellers want to work with a small family-run business like Nesbitt Realty. By getting personal with the seller, we can find what levers we can pull (other than price) to get the offer accepted. In other words, Julie Nesbitt can show you how to craft a property seeker‘s letter that will take advantage of the fact that some interior row/townhouse sellers prefer to pass their place on to some like you who will cherish it as they have.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceJulie Nesbitt can guide you, if you would like to check out 7335 Crestleigh Cir or any of the places below. Moreover, if needed, Julie Nesbitt can provide details and more information.
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Nesbitt Realty saves buyer's money.Email Julie Nesbitt to learn more from a personable specialist on 22315 in Fairfax County real estate.
Why Nesbitt Realty?
Why do buyers choose Nesbitt Realty?