- The homes in this section are brick contemporarys with an average of 1,165 sqft of living space.
- The neighborhood is served by Ashlawn, and Taylor Elementary Schools, and Washington-Liberty High School.
- Properties in this section were built around 2000.
- 1132 N Stuart St is for sale for $1,500,000.
- 1132 N Stuart St is located at Ballston in the 22201 ZIP code.
- The median age of homes in Ballston is 21 years of age.
More suggestions near Ballston/Marymount Metro
OPEN HOUSE SUN 3/21 FROM 2-4PM! JUST STOP BY!! This beautiful end unit townhouse is perfectly located in the heart of Arlington, steps away from restaurants, shops, bars, hotels, metro, and more! This 4 bedroom, 4 and a half bathroom, 2017 … [Read more]
Find A Home On The MetroAre you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
real estate for sale near metro stations.