Julie Nesbitt is a Northern Virginia real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22041 in Falls Church, Virginia.
There's a lot to like about this detached home in 22041 . But is it the right home for you?
My goal in this write-up is to help you organize your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County.
There are a lot of things to consider. For example:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Belvedere
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
- The highest priced abode in the community is listed for $665,000. Do you know if 6472 Oakwood Dr is a good value?
- Do you want the most expensive abode in the place, like 6472 Oakwood Dr or do you prefer the least expensive property like 3806 Pinewood Ter.
- Do public schools matter to you? 6472 Oakwood Dr is served by Belvedere Elementary School and .
How can we help? in Fairfax County?”]We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.
Where can I find similarly priced properties?
|Falls Church||5 Active|
What Subdivisions In Falls Church Have Similarly Sized Homes?
|Buffalo Hill||1 Active|
|Pinewood Greens||1 Active|
|Holmes Run Acres||1 Active|
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals. Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.