Do you have a dwelling similar to 6030 N Kings Hwy in Fairfax County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Jefferson Manor:
- the average number of days on the market is 12.
- the most expensive duplex on the market is 2707 Fort Dr.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6030 N Kings Hwy.
- 6030 N Kings Hwy is currently listed for $535,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your dwelling isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Jefferson Manor
See more in Recently Sold At Jefferson Manor
Here are a number of reasons homes will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Nearly all properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your home in Jefferson Manor? If so, it's recommended to take into account what places have sold at Jefferson Manor in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your mid 20th-century 2-bedroom duplex's value. Phone to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m as excited about your next home as you are.
Thanks much for giving my family-run business a chance to work for you.