If you're mulling over the idea of condos for approximately $390,000, you'll want to contact me Andrew Patton, a Realtor specializing in 1 bedroom homes in Arlington at Ballston 880.
880 N Pollard St #627 in Ballston 880 could be a great choice if you're looking to spend less than $440,000. The first on the line-up is a $390,000 Contemporary-style condo at Ballston 880 in Arlington County.
- The subject property has been listed 20 days, but the average days on the market in this place is 78
- The place is served by Ashlawn Elementary School, and Washington-Liberty High School.
- The homes in this neighborhood are mixed contemporarys with an average of 810 sqft of living space.
- 880 N Pollard St #627 is located at Ballston 880 in the 22203 ZIP code.
- 880 N Pollard St #627 is listed for $390,000.
- The median age of homes in Ballston 880 is 21 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the condo. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Do you love natural light? Come see this 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom corner condo abundant with light! Open floor plan between kitchen and dedicated dining and living areas. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee on the balcony. The bedroom accommodates … [Read more]
More tips at Virginia Square Metro
Do you need a home with Metro Access?
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Andrew Patton's Curated List For Purchasers Paying Circa $390,000
When you need help with real estate, contact me, Andrew Patton at (703)765-0300. Do you know what documents you'll need to make an offer? I can explain this and answer other questions about buying real estate in 22203 in Arlington.