How Much Is A Contemporary-Style Condo In 22102 in McLean?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re considering purchasing a new condo such as 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304.
The McLean Area Data
- The average days on market in the McLean area is 112 days.
- The average living area in the McLean area is 4,047 sqft. Still, 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304 has 1,940 sqft of living area.
- The McLean Area has an average price per square foot of $565. Above all, 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304 is $561 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the McLean area?
- 1521 Lincoln Way #103 is the least expensive home in the McLean area. 1521 Lincoln Way #103 is listed for $214,900. However, 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is the highest-priced home in the McLean area. 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is asking $24,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the McLean area is 13 years. 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304 is 13 years old.
In fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 04/12/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the McLean area or for information about condos like 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304.
Fabulous NEWLY RENOVATED nearly 2000 sq ft corner unit. 2 spacious bedroom suites with in-suite bath and walk-in closet. And a hallway half bath. Redefined luxury living with Italian marble, top-of-the-line Kohler fixtures, Gourmet Kitchen with … [Read more]
About The Same Size As 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304?
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||7 Active|
All the homes in this table are about the same living area as 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304. Why compare properties of a similar size to 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304 in McLean? What is more, by comparing similarly-sized properties, a property hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in McLean.
Communities In Fairfax County Around $1,089,000
|The Signet||1 Active|
|Crest Landing||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Potomac Hills||1 Active|
|One Park Crest||1 Active|
All the sections in this table have properties listed which are about the same living area as 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a few enclaves, a home hunter can know what is in point of fact available in Fairfax County.
McLean Home Buying Clues
Will‘s advice of the day for buyers looking at 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304 in McLean
8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304 is in McLean, Virginia and has been for sale for 5 days. This home has 1,940 sqft of above grade living area. The seller is asking $1,089,000. Find a Realtor like Will Nesbitt who is willing to make a full-time commitment to get the job done. Your condo is one of the most important purchases you may ever make. Do you want a part-time team member from a giant company handling the home purchase? (Answer: no, thank you.) Most of the places in One Park Crest were built in 2008. Most of the homes in Fairfax County were built in 1990. Will Nesbitt is an ace on Fairfax County real estate, especially condos found in McLean.
Comparable In Price To 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304
Will Nesbitt can aid you, if you would like to visit 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304 or any of the condos below. As a matter of fact, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
How can we help?
If you have questions about this condo, email buyers agent Will Nesbitt. He can help you with any home listed for sale in 22102.