- The median age of detached homes in Laurel Hills Crossing is 0 years of age.
- The homes in this place are brick front traditionals with an average of 3,313 sqft of living space.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Close To $5,897 at closing.
- 04 Hubbard Rd is located at Laurel Hills Crossing in the 22079 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 80 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 80
SAMPLE LISTING AT BASE PRICE ***REPRESENTATIVE PHOTOS ONLY – SHOWING OPTIONS. LOT PREMIUMS MAY APPLY***This favorite floorplan features soaring two-story family room with overlook, home office; open floorplan and many possibilities with the … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Laurel Hills Crossing||1 Active|
|Quaker Park Estates||1 Active|