Stuart Nesbitt is a Local Ace on homes in Lorton.
This place of residence has 4 bedrooms with 2 full baths and 1 half-baths in 2,687 sqft.
- The median age of detached homes in Laurel Hills Crossing is 0 years of age.
- The homes in this place are brick front traditionals with an average of 3,313 sqft of living space.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Close To $5,897 at closing.
- 04 Hubbard Rd is located at Laurel Hills Crossing in the 22079 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 80 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 80
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property seeker at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place of residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
SAMPLE LISTING AT BASE PRICE ***REPRESENTATIVE PHOTOS ONLY – SHOWING OPTIONS. LOT PREMIUMS MAY APPLY***This favorite floorplan features soaring two-story family room with overlook, home office; open floorplan and many possibilities with the … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Laurel Hills Crossing||1 Active|
|Quaker Park Estates||1 Active|