Are you a townhouse seller with a home lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Metro West:
For a couple of homeowners, a townhouse that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Metro West
$696,000 : 9440 Canonbury Sq, Fairfax 22031
Sold on 2021-04-30
3 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 1,532 sqft
Year built: 2012
$790,000 : 3069 Waterloo Ln, Fairfax 22031
Sold on 2021-04-12
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,658 sqft
Year built: 2013
Here are some reasons homes in 22031 will sometimes have little activity:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your townhouse in Metro West? If so, it's appropriate to learn more about what properties have sold for in the local section. Those residences can give a homeowner an idea of the list price for your $699,000 3-bedroom residence. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I am results-oriented.