- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Metro West
$696,000 : 9440 Canonbury Sq, Fairfax 22031
Sold on 2021-04-30
3 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 1,532 sqft
Year built: 2012SOLD!
$790,000 : 3069 Waterloo Ln, Fairfax 22031
Sold on 2021-04-12
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,658 sqft
Year built: 2013SOLD!
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.