Do you need a property manager for a home at Woodstone?
Our little family-run business does not manage the Woodstone association. (We are not the association nor are we association management.) Rather, our family-business manages properties that have become rental units.
If you’ve never used a property manager before, you’ll probably want to learn as much as possible about the process and what exactly property managers do. In the broadest sense, here’s what all property managers do (or promise to do):
- Collect the rents. Put the rents into an escrow account. Disburse funds to pay bills, income to the landlord and fees to the property management company.
- Keep a record of all money and receipts and furnish that record on a regular basis to the landlord.
- Deal with HOA/COA.
- Manage tenant relations including maintenance requests, late fee notices. Deal with a laundry list of tenant problems: unauthorized guests, unauthorized pets, parking issues, tenant cleanliness, noise violations, neighbor complaints, etc. If necessary we manage the process of prosecuting actions to evict Tenants.
- Ensure compliance with state laws, local ordinances, licensing requirements, association rules, Fair Housing laws, insurance requirements, IRS requirements.
- Manage and dispatch handymen as needed.
- Inspect the property at the time of move-in at the time of move-out and from time-to-time during tenancy.
Money in general does not flow from the landlord to the property manager. Money flows from the tenant to the property manager to the landlord. Fees and commissions are withheld from collected rents.
Our standard agreement is an one year term, but either party can terminate the arrangement with 30 days notice.
The next step is to learn a little more about what differentiates us from other property managers.
[Learn more about our property management services now.
What's for rent in 22306?
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property’s value at Woodstone. Currently for rent at Woodstone
If you need a renter at Woodstone, Julie Nesbitt
can help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
Rentals in Woodstone
Remarkable Freshly Painted Home backing directly to Huntly Meadows Park, Easy access to South Kings Hwy and Richmond Hwy, Huntington Metro is less than 5 miles, Updated Kitchen with granite counters and island, large eat-in kitchen area.
See more in Woodstone
Recent Sales at Woodstone
This one has it all! Chef's dream kitchen with silestone countertops, upgraded cabinets, center island, ceramic floors and backsplash, large farmhouse sink, gas cooking, separate pantry, and recessed lights.
See more in Recent Sales at Woodstone
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property's value at Woodstone.