How Much Is A $750,000 2-bedroom other-style Residence In Alexandria?Is there anything to worry about if you’re buying a $750,000 2-bedroom dwelling like 320 S West St #301 in The City of Alexandria? What is more, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. But even so, Will Nesbitt has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. Of course, there are many dangers to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional like Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your work from the buying process.
Your plants will love this “sun-filled” atrium! Just like new. Unit #301 is a gorgeous INCREDIBLE light filled corner unit. The Best location in the building. 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + den/workspace featuring a spacious open floor plan, family … [Read more]$750,000 :-: 2 bed :-: 2 bath :-: 0 half-bath :-: Alexandria 22314 VA Full listing of 320 S West St #301 :-: Duke Condominium :-: Alexandria :-: 22314 :-:
Alexandria Home Buying Clues
Will‘s advice of the day for buyers looking at 320 S West St #301 in AlexandriaNot to mention, it’s a good idea check out to a condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria at different times of the day and night. “Communities in Alexandria can change drastically when everyone is home from work and school,” says Will Nesbitt. Homes in Duke Condominium were built in 2010. 320 S West St #301 is in 22314 and has been on the market for 11 days. This condo has 1,453 sqft of above grade living area. The seller is asking $750,000. Will Nesbitt is very patient and helpful, and will maintain communication throughout the entire process.
Related By Price To 320 S West St #301Will Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to discover more about 320 S West St #301 or any of the homes below. In fact, if needed, he can provide details and more information. “It’s fun work hard for my clients.”
Nesbitt Realty is a local real estate brokerage serving The City of Alexandria.320 S West St #301 is nice, but so much nicer when Nesbitt Realty helps with the down payment. Learn more about how rebates work and how much you can save with Nesbitt Realty. To take a closer look at this 1,453 sqft property, email Will Nesbitt. He is an expert on real estate for sale in Alexandria.
Nesbitt Realty Top TenIt’s so hard to pick just ten … and even harder to rank them. Nesbitt Realty’s favorite communities, in order of preference:
- Luray – Hands down winner. I like the price, the community and the choices.
- Fort Valley – Fort Valley is beautiful, but in some ways a little too remote.
- Huntly – Huntly and the nearby area is beautiful. The prices are a little higher in Rappahannock though.
- Linden – If I needed to commute to Northern Virginia daily, this might be my first choice.
- Toms Brook – Shenandoah Valley living through and through.
- Mount Jackson – Small town living with gorgeous views of the valley.
- Shenandoah – I love the price and the small town feel.
- Washington – Picturesque quaint town surrounded by farmlands and beautiful countryside, what’s not to like — except the price.
- Rileyville – Couched between the parks and the South Fork, this is great place to buy.
- Winchester – A fun little city with so much to do and so many choices.