2 Bedroom in 22314 in Alexandria Asking $470,000If you’re considering a condo like 1315 E Abingdon Dr #6, then this may a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22314 area.
The Alexandria Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 54 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,621 sqft. However, 1315 E Abingdon Dr #6 has 1,210 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $431 . However, 1315 E Abingdon Dr #6 is $388 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 1315 E Abingdon Dr #6 is 77 years old.
Welcome home to this meticulously maintained two bedroom condo in desirable and ideally located Harbor Terrace — just steps from the GW Parkway, National Airport, Old Town, National Landing, and minutes from Washington, DC. This rarely … [Read more]What Can I Invest in In 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $470,000?
What Elementary School Choices Are Available For A Similar List Price?
|South Lakes||4 Active|
|James Wood||3 Active|
|Robinson Secondary School||3 Active|
|Rappahannock County||2 Active|
|T.C. Williams||2 Active|
|George Mason||1 Active|
|Falls Church||1 Active|
|West Potomac||1 Active|
|John R. Lewis||1 Active|
|Stonewall Jackson||1 Active|