Would You Be Willing To Pay $900,000 For A Late 20th-Century Home In 22201 in Arlington County?If you’re considering a property like 1910 N Daniel St, then this may a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22201 in Arlington County area.
The 22201 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22201 area is 43 days.
- The average living area in the 22201 area is 1,164 sqft. In contrast, 1910 N Daniel St has 1,951 sqft of living area.
- The 22201 Area has an average price per square foot of $725 . But even so, 1910 N Daniel St is $461 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22201 area?
- 1758 N Troy St #669 is the least expensive home in the 22201 area. 1758 N Troy St #669 is listed for $30,246. But, 2607 Franklin Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22201 area. 2607 Franklin Rd is asking $2,699,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22201 area is 27 years. 1910 N Daniel St is 29 years old.
Rarely available Clarendon/Lyon Village townhouse in the Lyongate community that’s been renovated from the top to the bottom! The tile foyer includes a coat closet, entrance to your 1-car garage, a den with closet, laundry, and utilities. … [Read more]$899,000 ⁞ ⁞ 3 BR ⁞ ⁞ 2 BA ⁞ ⁞ 1 HB ⁞ ⁞ Arlington 22201 VA Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300. in this table are about the same living area as 1910 N Daniel St. Why compare properties of a similar size to 1910 N Daniel St in 22201? Moreover, by comparing similarly-sized properties, a home buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22201.”] There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent. now listed for sale in 22201. All of these residences cost approximately as much as 1910 N Daniel St.”] Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home. listed for sale for close to $899,000 have a garage in 22201.”] Learn more about 1910 N Daniel St ⁞ ⁞ Lyon Village ⁞ ⁞ Arlington ⁞ ⁞ 22201 ⁞ ⁞
Arlington Home Buying Pointers
Will‘s useful information of the day for buyers looking at 1910 N Daniel St in ArlingtonClosing costs can vary drastically but typically cost 2 to 7 percent of the real estate’s purchase price. Hence, if your cash is tight, talk to Will Nesbitt. He can look at your unique situation and calculate an accurate estimate of closing costs. In addition, Will can show how to build these costs into your property purchase. 1910 N Daniel St Arlington VA 22201 is in Lyon Village and the 22201 Zip code and is currently on the market for $899,000. This townhouse has 1,951 sqft of above grade living area. Will Nesbitt can give you elements about 1910 N Daniel St but most of the colonial homes in Lyon Village were built in 1937. As Will Nesbitt’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. What is more, the first obligation of duty for every Nesbitt Realty agent is to you, the client. Will Nesbitt is a real estate professional and as such is never pushy.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceWill Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to view 1910 N Daniel St or any of the properties below. Moreover, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Will Nesbitt can help.If you have questions about 1910 N Daniel St, or the real estate market in Arlington County, contact Will Nesbitt today.
- More about buying with Will Nesbitt as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Will Nesbitt