Prices And Pictures Of in the Shenandoah Valley 22079 :: $250,000If you’re interested in learning more about condos similar to 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #C in 22079 in Fairfax County, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Considerations About The Lorton Area
- The median age of homes in the Lorton area is 16 years. 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #C is 29 years old.
- The Lorton Area has an average price per square foot of $308 . But, 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #C is $268 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Lorton area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the Lorton area is 2,404 sqft. But, 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #C has 982 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Lorton area?
Welcome home to your spacious two-level condo that is waiting for your personal touches! This home features a large living area with an inviting fireplace, plenty of natural light, and a master bedroom with high ceilings and a walk in … [Read more]$263,500 :: 2 BR :: 1 BA :: 1 HB :: Lorton Virginia Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs. in this table have properties for sale which are circa the same living area as 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #C. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a few enclaves, a home buyer can appreciate what is in truth available in Fairfax County.”] Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home. now selling in 22079. All of these residences cost close to as much as 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #C.”] Check the status on Price: $263,500 : 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #C, Lorton, VA 22079 || Beds: 2 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 982 || Days On Market: 2 ||
Lorton Home Buying Tips
Nesbitt‘s suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #C in LortonAgents often know of new listings coming up that are not yet on the market. If you’re relying on Zillow you might be missing out on the property of your dreams. What is more, it’s smart to let Nesbitt Realty know your criteria so you can stay up to the minute on Fairfax County real estate. Condos in Gunston Corner are around 29 years old. 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #C Lorton VA 22079 is in Gunston Corner and the 22079 Zip code and is currently selling for $263,500. This home has 982 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty knows Lorton real estate.
Comparable In Price To 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #CNesbitt Realty can assist you, if you would like to stop by 9296 Cardinal Forest Ln #C or any of the residences below. Moreover, if needed, we can provide details and more information. “Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!”
Nesbitt Realty saves buyer's money.As a home hunter you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a place of residence in Fairfax County. Ask Nesbitt Realty to explain the benefits of buying. We can help.
Considering a purchase near the North Fork of the Shenandoah River?Do you know what’s currently for sale? Nesbitt Realty always have the most update information on:
- Real estate listed for sale in Edinburg
- Real estate listed for sale in Front Royal
- Real estate listed for sale in Maurertown
- Real estate listed for sale in Middletown
- Real estate listed for sale in Mount Jackson
- Real estate listed for sale in New Market
- Real estate listed for sale in Quicksburg
- Real estate listed for sale in Strasburg
- Real estate listed for sale in Toms Brook
- Real estate listed for sale in Woodstock