Springfield Virginia For Sale -|- $229,000
How Much Does A Small Residence Similar To 8110 Colony Point Rd #220 Cost In 22152?Nesbitt Realty tells us that --- depending upon your pre-approved price limit --- you may want to contemplate 8110 Colony Point Rd #220, Springfield VA which is available for $229,000. Above all, compare this to the average square feet (1,422) of properties in the 22152 area to get a sense of today's market.
Beautiful and quiet top floor condo with stunning views! 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom with a fantastic balcony overlooking natures paradise at Carrleigh Parkway Park. Condo fee includes water/sewer, 2 community pools, tennis courts, tot-lots, 2 party ... [Read more]$229,000 -|- 1 bed -|- 1 bath -|- 0 half-bath -|- Springfield 22152 VA
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 8110 Colony Point Rd #220
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||9 Active|
Springfield Home Buying Tips
Nesbitt's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 8110 Colony Point Rd #220 in SpringfieldNesbitt Realty stays abreast of legal updates to make sure that your purchase is as smooth as possible. The median age of homes in Cardinal Forest is 53 years old. This condo is asking $229,000. Find out how many days a property has been advertised for sale. That can be an indicator of how much and whether the homeowner is willing to negotiate. For instance, 8110 Colony Point Rd #220 has only been on the market 1 days. But, in Fairfax County the average days on the market is 18 days.
Compare 8110 Colony Point Rd #220 ToNesbitt Realty can aid you, if you would like to tour 8110 Colony Point Rd #220 or any of the condos below. In addition, if needed, we can provide details and more information. "Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management."
Nesbitt Realty saves buyer's money.We're a tiny business with a giant Internet footprint. Moreover, Nesbitt Realty offers a buyer client's rebate that saves you money when you buy real estate in 22152. What is more, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value.
- More about buying with Nesbitt Realty as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty
Nesbitt Realty Top TenIt's so hard to pick just ten ... and even harder to rank them. Nesbitt Realty's favorite communities, in order of preference:
- Luray - Hands down winner. I like the price, the community and the choices.
- Fort Valley - Fort Valley is beautiful, but in some ways a little too remote.
- Huntly - Huntly and the nearby area is beautiful. The prices are a little higher in Rappahannock though.
- Linden - If I needed to commute to Northern Virginia daily, this might be my first choice.
- Toms Brook - Shenandoah Valley living through and through.
- Mount Jackson - Small town living with gorgeous views of the valley.
- Shenandoah - I love the price and the small town feel.
- Washington - Picturesque quaint town surrounded by farmlands and beautiful countryside, what's not to like --- except the price.
- Rileyville - Couched between the parks and the South Fork, this is great place to buy.
- Winchester - A fun little city with so much to do and so many choices.