Julie can help you find a premium property in 22303It's best to rely on a local specialist like Julie Nesbitt to search for properties. Ad hoc searches without professional assistance rarely return right results. Location and price are probably the two biggest factors for duplex home hunters. 2714 Albemarle Dr Alexandria VA 22303 is about 74 years old. This home has 1,124 sqft of above grade living area. It's advertised for $570,000. If you're thinking about for a property around $600,000 then the Alexandria area can be where you want to shop. Julie Nesbitt is available, if you would like to learn more about a premium property in 22303 similar to any of the homes below. 2714 Albemarle Dr is a premium property in 22303.
Largest Jefferson Manor home for sale! Sunny & Bright 2 Bed, 2 Full Bath on 3 levels! The wood floors sparkle! Main floor features living room, dining room, kitchen and large addition with full bath and laundry. Addition gives you plenty of ... [Read more]$570,000 // 2 BR // 2 BA // 0 HB // Alexandria Virginia
Choices for property hunters seeking a premium property in 22303
- $595,000: 3700 3rd St S, Arlington, VA 22204 | Ashton Heights | Comparables |
- $530,000: 700 N Pelham St, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Brookville | Comparables |
- $599,900: 2343 Glendale Ter, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables |
- $609,000: 321 Hume Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Del Ray | Comparables |
- $540,000: 5928 N Kings Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Jefferson Manor | Comparables |