What Can I Purchase In Springfield, Virginia For $700,000?How much do you want to pay for your new place? This property is for sale asking $685,000. If you've set your budget close to $700,000 and you're looking in 22151 you may want to call Will Nesbitt to discover more about 5515 Ventnor Ln.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a wonderful 4/5 BR 3 FBA Colonial in popular Kings Park at an Affordable Price! There is so much to love about this home and neighborhood! Many updates to the home include New Carpet on stairs, UL hallway ... [Read more]$685,000 ⁞ ⁞ 4 BR ⁞ ⁞ 3 BA ⁞ ⁞ 0 HB ⁞ ⁞ 1,926 SQFT ⁞ ⁞ 5515 Ventnor Ln Springfield 22151 VA ⁞ ⁞ Kings Park ⁞ ⁞
Neighborhoods In 22151 With Options Around $685,000All the communities in this table have properties listed which are circa the same living area as 5515 Ventnor Ln. Why identify places like this? Because, by comparing a few communities, a property seeker can understand what is truly available in 22151.
How Much Home Can You Get In Springfield For Around $685,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 5515 Ventnor Ln? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now on the market in Springfield. All of these properties cost approximately as much as 5515 Ventnor Ln.
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||12 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||13 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||5 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||2 Active|
Price: $685,000 : 5515 Ventnor Ln, Springfield, VA 22151 || Beds: 4 || Baths: 3 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 1,926 || Days On Market: 1 || || Kings Park || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $4,017 || MLS: VAFX2086714
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a wonderful 4/5 BR 3 FBA Colonial in popular Kings Park at an Affordable Price! There is so much to love about this home and neighborhood! Many updates to the home include New Carpet on stairs, UL hallway ... [Read more]
Springfield Home Buying Tips
Will's useful information of the day for buyers looking at 5515 Ventnor Ln in Springfield5515 Ventnor Ln will set you back $685,000 if you want to buy in this area. Why pay retail? In addition to finding an indefatigable Realtor like Will Nesbitt who will rebate you $4,017 on 5515 Ventnor Ln, spot an agent that can negotiate your best deal possible. He can help structure offers and negotiate like a pro. So, you will get the most colonial for the price. Homes in Fairfax County were built in 1986. Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Will Nesbitt who is a full-time expert on real estate in Springfield, Virginia.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceWill Nesbitt can aid you, if you would like to find out more about 5515 Ventnor Ln or any of the homes below. On the other hand, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $724,000: 4403 Rollingbrooke Ct, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Stoneybrooke | Comparables |
- $675,000: 5915 Rhode Island Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22193 | Dale City | Comparables |
- $655,000: 3189 Eagle Ridge Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22191 | Eagles Pointe | Comparables |
- $750,000: 2909 Brent Ridge Ct, Dumfries, VA 22026 | Swans Creek | Comparables |
- $715,000: 15804 Lee Carter Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155 | Madison Crescent | Comparables |
- $724,990: 0 Marsh Pine Rd, Dumfries, VA 22026 | Potomac Shores | Comparables |
- $715,000: 5819 Lane Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Brookland Estates | Comparables |
- $725,000: 703 Janneys Ln, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Taylor Run | Comparables |
- $650,000: 1522 Shellbark Pl, Herndon, VA 20170 | Hiddenbrook | Comparables |
- $718,000: 5850 20th St N, Arlington, VA 22205 | Over Lee Knolls | Comparables |