Will can help you find a modest 5 bedroom detached home for roughly $950,000Will Nesbitt's experience and local knowledge can make buyer clients aware of sections they didn't even comprehend existed in Arlington. When you're contemplating buying a detached home the first thing you have to settle is how much you want to pay. This property is for sale asking $949,990. At a price of $949,990, 2332 N Columbus St, Arlington VA is an intriguing detached home compared to other residences selling now. Will Nesbitt is available, if you would like to learn a bit more about a modest 5 bedroom place for roughly $950,000 similar to any of the homes below. 2332 N Columbus St is a modest 5 bedroom property for roughly $950,000.
-OFFER DEADLINE TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH AT 10:00AM - Welcome to 2332 N Columbus St! A commuter’s dream, this beautiful 5-bed, 3-bath, 2,000+ sq ft Cape Cod home is in desirable Lee Heights community. Lovingly updated and maintained, including ... [Read more]$949,990 ⁞ 5 BR ⁞ 3 BA ⁞ 0 HB ⁞ 1,381 SQFT ⁞ 2332 N Columbus St Arlington 22207 VA
More options buyers thinking of a modest 5 bedroom dwelling for roughly $950,000
- $925,000: 177 Towhee Dr, Lake Frederick, VA 22630 | Shenandoah | Comparables |
- $950,000: 3545 Back Mountain Rd, Winchester, VA 22602 | | Comparables |
- $980,000: 635 Seldon Dr, Winchester, VA 22601 | Handley Heights | Comparables |
- $975,000: 721 Battlefield Bluff Dr, New Market, VA 22844 | Battlefield Bluff | Comparables |
- $975,000: 4215 S Page Valley Rd, Luray, VA 22835 | | Comparables |
See more in Shenandoah ValleyContact Will Nesbitt for a complete list of modest 5 bedroom home for roughly $950,000 real estate Listed.
1,381 Sqft Home For $949,990 in 22207Can You Acquire A 5 Bedroom Cape Cod In Arlington For $950,000?
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.Will Nesbitt appreciates the opportunity to be of service and can help you Discover the perfect modest 5 bedroom home for roughly $950,000 for you. What is more, purchasing a property in the Arlington area and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the Arlington County community.
Considering a purchase near the North Fork of the Shenandoah River?Do you know what's currently for sale? Nesbitt Realty always have the most update information on:
- Real estate listed for sale in Edinburg
- Real estate listed for sale in Front Royal
- Real estate listed for sale in Maurertown
- Real estate listed for sale in Middletown
- Real estate listed for sale in Mount Jackson
- Real estate listed for sale in New Market
- Real estate listed for sale in Quicksburg
- Real estate listed for sale in Strasburg
- Real estate listed for sale in Toms Brook
- Real estate listed for sale in Woodstock