If you need more details, Nesbitt Realty can show you exactly what $550,000 can buy you in Alexandria today. If you are thinking about purchasing a choice choice property in Alexandria, your selections might be limited right now. 6152 Joust Ln might be the best choice for you, but we have a few more proposals below.
Do you want to buy a premium property in Alexandria? There are only a limited number of mid-sized residences in 22309 in Alexandria right now. 8521 Richmond Ave is one of of those choices, Julie Nesbitt can help you hunt for the ideal place for you.
Important Real Estate Elements About 8521 Richmond Ave in AlexandriaWell ... is 8521 Richmond Ave the most suitable home for you? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Do you need 3 full baths and 0 half baths? Are you looking for a 5-bedroom Ranch/Rambler-style property in 22309? Can you afford $679,900? Is it actually worth $713,895 or $645,905? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,975 on this purchase? Call Alan Clerinx to learn more about how we can save you money on your purchase at 8521 Richmond Ave or anywhere in 22309.
How is the real estate market 10/24/2021 for townhouses?Shopping for a townhome in 22304? Julie Nesbitt can help you learn more about townhouse real estate. In fact, many home buyers will be impressed by what is happening to the townhouse real estate market in the area. See below for more data about the current state of the townhome real estate market, including
- townhouse inventory data,
- what townhomes have recently sold in the Shenandoah Valley, and
- facts about townhouses currently selling.
What Are Residences Like At Lynhaven In 22305?167 Wesmond Dr is located in the Alexandria area of the Shenandoah Valley area. Here are a number of points for purchasers who are looking at this area to deliberate on.
Real Estate Considerations About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 167 Wesmond Dr is 79 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $634 . Above all, 167 Wesmond Dr is $579 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 63 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,367 sqft. Above all, 167 Wesmond Dr has 864 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Naturally, you can find a choice townhouse in the City of Alexandria in the Shenandoah Valley area. But there are only a limited number of choice homes in Alexandria, Virginia. Possibly one of them is the best home for you. If it's not 167 Wesmond Dr, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you need more details, Will Nesbitt can show you exactly what $500,000 can purchase you in 22305 today.
How is the real estate market 10/24/2021 for detached-homes?Are you mulling over the idea of purchasing a detached-home in 22309 in Fairfax County? Alan Clerinx can help you learn more about detached house real estate. What is more, you will be shocked by what is happening in the house real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the house real estate market, including
- single-family residence inventory data,
- what detached houses have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about detached homes currently on the market.
Considering Detached Homes At Woodstone? Dream about This Place.When you're starting your search for a new detached home, one of the first things to establish is your purchasing budget. 4019 Cool Brooke Way Alexandria VA 22306 is in Woodstone and the 22306 Zip code and is currently on the market for $835,000. This property has 2,960 sqft of above grade living area. If you're thinking about your options in 22306 in Fairfax County and your property buying budget is roughly $850,000, you may want to email Nesbitt Realty about what's available in the Alexandria area.
Facts and data about the current state of the real estate market in Alexandria area as of 10/24/2021Are you shopping around in Alexandria area for a place to buy? Yes, you should study Alexandria area real estate. Moreover, you will be impressed by what is happening in the Alexandria area real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the Alexandria area real estate market, including
- facts about Alexandria real estate
- what's currently for sale in the Alexandria area
- what's recently sold in the Alexandria area