Definitely, you can find a modest 2 bedroom home for roughly $250,000 in the Shenandoah Valley. But there are only a limited number of affordable properties in 22309 in Fairfax County. Perhaps one of them is the most suitable end unit townhouse for you. If it's not 8423 Mina Loma Ct #225, then it might be one of the properties listed below. To take a closer look at this 900 sqft end unit townhouse, contact Will Nesbitt. He is an expert on real estate for sale in 22309.
How Much Is A 1-BR Condo In Alexandria, Virginia?Acquiring a condo like 3330 Coryell Ln for most Americans is the single biggest money event most Americans will ever make. In fact, as a bright real estate professional, Nesbitt Realty knows the informational and emotional backing that property hunters need if choosing and acquiring a home in 22302 in the City of Alexandria. Indeed, there will be dangers to manage and overcome. On the other hand, a real estate specialist like Nesbitt can guide you to avoid most of the problems associated with buying a property in 22302.
What Can I Pick up In 22303 in Alexandria For $1,200,000?Do you know all there is to know about 2505 Massey Ct?
The 22303 Area Factors
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 62 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,247 sqft. But even so, 2505 Massey Ct has 4,678 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $366 . On the other hand, 2505 Massey Ct is $254 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2241 Farrington Ave #203 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2241 Farrington Ave #203 is listed for $190,000. Above all, 2505 Massey Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 2505 Massey Ct is asking $1,190,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 39 years. 2505 Massey Ct is 5 years old.
Are You Seeking A 3 Bedroom Homes For Approximately $550,000?Andrew Patton likes to work with buyer clients shopping in Fairfax County because of selections comparable to 5927 Berkshire Ct. Looking at these photos and prices from Fairfax County, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite neighborhoods in Alexandria, Virginia. Furthermore, even if you are not astonished by what this townhouse has for the right buyer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information.
Of course, you can find a mid-sized 2 bedroom condo for roughly $350,000 in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of entry-level condos in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. Maybe one of them is the most compatible condo for you. If it's not 6101 Edsall Rd #501, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Julie Nesbitt can explain how the U.S. Tax Code allows a property seeker to deduct the interest on your mortgage. She is not a tax advisor or tax preparer, but Julie Nesbitt can help you understand the basics that every American should know.
Do you want to buy a modest premium property? There are only a limited number of modest residences in Alexandria, Virginia right now. 8127 Kidd St is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you find the answer to a lot of questions.
Alexandria Virginia On The Market ⁘ $690,000Well ... is 3443 Little Hunting Creek Dr the dream detached home for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Do you need 3 full baths and 1 half baths? Are you dreaming about a 5-bedroom property in 22309 in Alexandria? Can you afford $690,000? Is it actually worth $724,500 or $655,500? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,057 on this new home? Alan Clerinx can explain how the U.S. Tax Code allows a buyer to deduct the interest on your mortgage. He is not a tax advisor or tax preparer, but Alan Clerinx can help you understand the basics that every American should know.
To check out this $620,000 3-bedroom 2-baths colonial-style townhouse contact buyers agent Nesbitt Realty. We can help you with any 1,728 sqft home listed for sale in 22312. If you are shopping for a noteworthy 3 bedroom townhouse for about $600,000, your choices might be limited right now. 4702 Major Ct might be the best choice for you, but we have several more inputs below.
Mid 20th-Century Detached Home ~ Alexandria VA 22304It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re looking at purchasing a new home such as 5105 Sutton Pl.
Real Estate Basics About The 22304 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 5105 Sutton Pl is 65 years old.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $396 . Nevertheless, 5105 Sutton Pl is $395 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 51 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,350 sqft. Above all, 5105 Sutton Pl has 1,708 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?