5 Bedroom in Vienna Asking $1,375,000
There’s a wealth of information available for buyer clients contemplating residences not unlike 8104 Maya Ct in the Vienna area.
Fairfax County Facts
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 60 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,323 sqft. Nevertheless, 8104 Maya Ct has 4,131 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $333
. In contrast, 8104 Maya Ct is $333 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 8104 Maya Ct is 15 years old.
In addition, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/17/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from Fairfax County about homes similar to 8104 Maya Ct.
As a investor, you could do management services in 22182 in Fairfax County yourself, or you could hire a friendly management company like us to watch over your rental detached home in Northern Virginia.