How Much Is A Contemporary-Style Condo In 22102 in McLean?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re considering purchasing a new condo such as 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304.
The McLean Area Data
- The average days on market in the McLean area is 112 days.
- The average living area in the McLean area is 4,047 sqft. Still, 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304 has 1,940 sqft of living area.
- The McLean Area has an average price per square foot of $565. Above all, 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304 is $561 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the McLean area?
- 1521 Lincoln Way #103 is the least expensive home in the McLean area. 1521 Lincoln Way #103 is listed for $214,900. However, 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is the highest-priced home in the McLean area. 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is asking $24,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the McLean area is 13 years. 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304 is 13 years old.
In fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 04/12/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the McLean area or for information about condos like 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #304.
Recent Sales Of Listings at Regency At McLean in McLean
What’s your home in Fairfax County at Regency At McLean worth? Will Nesbitt can help you find the market value of your real estate in Fairfax County for free.
Are you mulling over the idea of selling your property at Regency At McLean in 22102? If so, it's prudent to really consider what properties near your home are asking and what has recently sold.
Actually, sold residences can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch.
Did you know that in in Fairfax County at Regency At McLean:
What Kind Of Residence Can I Pick up In 22101 in Fairfax County For $1,520,000?
Is there anything to worry about if you’re buying a $1,520,000 5-bedroom detached home like 1870 Kirby Rd in McLean?
In addition, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. But, Monika Ortiz has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. Not to mention, there are always pitfalls in Fairfax County real estate. But, a tech savvy professional like Monika can assist you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a detached home in 22101.
7680 Tremayne Pl #107 is asking $225,000 but how does that compare to others suggested in The Colonies.
Facts and data about the current state of the single-family residence real estate market in the Shenandoah Valley as of 04/03/2021
Are you shopping for a detached house in 22101? Of course, you should settle all you can about the market for single-family residences in the area. In fact, Will Nesbitt believes that you will be impressed by what is happening with houses in the Shenandoah Valley right now. See below for more information about the current state of the detached home real estate market, including
- single-family residence inventory data,
- what single-family homes have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about detached-homes currently listed for sale.
would be happy to help your find your great detached-home.
How is the real estate market 03/31/2021 for townhomes?
Are you thinking of buying a townhouse in 22102 in Fairfax County? As a matter of course, you should decide all you can about the area market for townhome real estate. As a matter of fact, many home shoppers might be amazed by what is happening to the townhome real estate market in the Shenandoah Valley. See below for more info about the current state of the townhouse real estate market, including
- townhouse inventory data,
- what townhomes have recently sold in the Shenandoah Valley, and
- facts about townhomes currently advertised for sale.
Will Nesbitt would be happy to help your find your most compatible townhouse.
Nesbitt Realty & Management prepares written leases for owners with places in McLean as a part of our management services service. Writing the lease is one of the most important tasks of every rental property manager in 22102 in Fairfax County.