How Much Do 4-BR 2 BA Residences Cost At Beverly Park in 22150 in Fairfax County?If you're reflecting on the thought of purchasing a new residence, the first and most important question is "what is your pre-approved price limit?" This detached home in Fairfax County is listed for $439,000. If you're planning to invest roughly $450,000 and you're checking out properties in Springfield, but you don't know Beverly Park you'll definitely want to email Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about 7240 Belinger Ct.
$400,000 In Springfield Virginia 221527860 Rolling Woods Ct #4f2 -Unit 202 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to Nesbitt Realty that our client buys this home, or any particular $400,000 2-bedroom 2-baths unit/flat, traditional dwelling in 22152 in Fairfax County. Rather, it's more important to our agents that we do what's best choice of for our client. It's a smart idea to sort out your priorities:
- What do you absolutely need from your dwelling?
- What would be nice if you could find it?
There are a lot of things to dream about. Case in point:Do you want upgraded features? Case in point, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? How much can you afford? Does your price range have any room to move up or down? Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
$615,000 ↔ 3 Bedroom in Springfield at Keene Mill OaksPrice is the biggest limiter for nearly all purchasers. 6481 English Ivy Ct is currently available at $615,000. This property has 1,684 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate approximately $3,440 to our client when they use Monika Ortiz as their buyer agent. If you've set your budget around $600,000 and you're looking in Springfield you may want to call Monika Ortiz to tour 6481 English Ivy Ct.
Of course, you can find a smaller condo in Fairfax County in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of budget condos in 22152. Perhaps one of them is the most suitable residence for you. If it's not 5819-A Rexford Dr #734, then it might be one of the properties listed below. As a property hunter you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a condo in Fairfax County. Ask Will Nesbitt to explain the benefits of buying. He can help.
Would You Be Willing To Come Up With $350,000 For A $350,000 Place In 22152 in Fairfax County?Are you shopping for a townhouse like 5917 Prince George Dr #324 in Fairfax County? Take a look at the prices and pictures of this townhouse at 5917 Prince George Dr #324. Actually, you will be surprised by what this dwelling has for the right buyer.
$405,000 ⁙ Springfield VA 22153We really like the purchase of real estate opportunities in 22153 in Springfield especially at 8312 Rocky Forge Ct. Here's some basic details.
The 22153 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22153 area is 26 days.
- The average living area in the 22153 area is 1,364 sqft. But, 8312 Rocky Forge Ct has 930 sqft of living area.
- The 22153 Area has an average price per square foot of $383 . Above all, 8312 Rocky Forge Ct is $435 per sqft.
- Did you know that aluminum siding is the most common type of exterior in the 22153 area?
- 8312 Rocky Forge Ct is the least expensive home in the 22153 area. 8312 Rocky Forge Ct is listed for $405,000. Above all, 8740 Cold Plain Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22153 area. 8740 Cold Plain Ct is asking $714,990.
- The median age of homes in the 22153 area is 42 years. 8312 Rocky Forge Ct is 40 years old.