Would You Be Willing To Spend $850,000 For A $825,000 Place In McLean?If you're considering a residence like 7024 Alicent Ct, then this might a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the Fairfax County area.
Real Estate Details About The 22101 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22101 area is 4 years. 7024 Alicent Ct is 53 years old.
- The 22101 Area has an average price per square foot of $583 . On the other hand, 7024 Alicent Ct is $595 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22101 area is 124 days.
- The average living area in the 22101 area is 6,435 sqft. But, 7024 Alicent Ct has 1,386 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22101 area?
Considering End Unit Townhouses At Stoneleigh? Mull over the idea of This End Unit Townhouse.1584 Dunterry Pl is a great dwelling, Above all it's not for every buyer. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a residence in McLean?
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Stoneleigh is 2,189. Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Stoneleigh Do you want upgraded features? Case in point, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special?
Is your budget around $3,000? Reach out to Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty is Realtor that can help.