Are You Seeking A 2 Bedroom Real Estate For Close To $350,000?
If you’re exploring a purchase of condos to buy in The City of Alexandria we’ve collected some points for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a property like 4860 Eisenhower Ave #392.
Real Estate Things About The City of Alexandria
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 41 years. 4860 Eisenhower Ave #392 is 19 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $343
. In contrast, 4860 Eisenhower Ave #392 is $343 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 65 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,487 sqft. But even so, 4860 Eisenhower Ave #392 has 1,094 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
is the least expensive
home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 601 & 607 Oronoco St
is the highest-priced
home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St
is asking $5,400,000.
Indeed, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/24/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate info from the City of Alexandria about homes comparable to 4860 Eisenhower Ave #392.
Do you want to buy a mid 20th-century 2 bedroom condo for around $250,000? There are only a limited number of modest homes in Alexandria, Virginia right now. 4 S van Dorn St #206
is one of of those choices, Julie Nesbitt can help you find the best choice of choice.