Find A 1 Bedroom Home in the Alexandria Area For $369,5003408 Martha Custis Dr is a Conspicuous $369,500 1-bedroom 1-baths Traditional-style property in The City of Alexandria, Still it's not for every buyer. What are your needs? What are your wants? It's a good idea to sort out your priorities.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want For example.Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Parkfairfax Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at section is natural gas. How much can you afford? Does your price range have any room to move up or down?
Important Real Estate Details About 4551 Strutfield Ln #4421 in 22311
Seeking 877 Sqft In 22311 in Alexandria?4551 Strutfield Ln #4421, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is listed for sale for $299,900. For this reason, you may want to think about this dwelling (depending upon your prequalified spending limit). In contrast, compare this to the average square feet (877) of properties in Palazzo At Park Center to get a sense of today's market.
Do you want to buy a budget condo in Fairfax County? There are only a limited number of small places in Falls Church, Virginia right now. 2311 Pimmit Dr #707 is one of of those selections, Nesbitt Realty can help you find the answer to a lot of questions.
How is the real estate market 09/19/2022 for townhouses?Are you thinking about purchasing a townhouse in Fairfax County? There's a lot to learn about buying a townhome in Northern Virginia and we can help. Besides, Alan Clerinx believes that you will be astonished by what is happening with townhomes in Northern Virginia right now. See below for more data about the current state of the townhome real estate market, including
- townhome inventory data,
- what townhouses have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about townhouses currently for sale.
Mulling over the idea of Residences At Parkside At Alexandria? Ponder This Condo.Purchasing real estate in the City of Alexandria like 1461 van Dorn St N #A is possibly the single biggest purchase an individual from 22304 in Alexandria will ever make. On the other hand, as a trusted local real estate pro, Will Nesbitt is a buyer client's adviser who gets the informational and emotional support that home buyers need while searching for and acquiring a condo like 1461 van Dorn St N #A in 22304 in Alexandria. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional such as Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your worry from the buying process.
How Much Is A Millennial Place In 22206 in Arlington?If you’re interested in learning more about homes comparable to 2321 25th St S #2-203 in 22206 in Arlington, you’ve come to the right place.
Arlington County Details
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 93 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,633 sqft. Still, 2321 25th St S #2-203 has 731 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $465 . Still, 2321 25th St S #2-203 is $472 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 2100 Langston #431 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 2100 Langston #431 is listed for $1,650. But, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 40 years. 2321 25th St S #2-203 is 19 years old.
Facts and data about the current state of the house real estate market in Northern Virginia as of 09/17/2022Are you looking at purchasing a single-family residence in Arlington? There's a lot to learn about buying a detached home in the area and we can help. Indeed, you might be amazed by what is happening in the detached house real estate market. See below for more information about the current state of the detached home real estate market, including
- detached home inventory data,
- what single-family residences have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about single-family residences currently listed.
Do you want to buy an entry-level property in Alexandria? There are only a limited number of small properties in 22314 in the City of Alexandria right now. 2181 Jamieson Ave #411 is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you choose the dream choice.