Do you want to buy a small 2 bedroom property for roughly $300,000? There are only a limited number of small places in The City of Alexandria right now. 4520 King St #506 is one of of those choices, Nesbitt Realty can help you choose the best residence for you.
Recently Sold Residences In 22302What's your home at Bolling Brook Towers in 22302 worth? Will Nesbitt can help you find the market value of your property in 22302 for free. Are you thinking of selling your condo at Bolling Brook Towers? If so, it's appropriate to see what homes have sold for in the surrounding place. Those places can give a property seller an idea of the list price for the residence.
Did you know that in in the Alexandria Area at Bolling Brook Towers:
2-BR 1 BA Place :: Alexandria VA 22304If you're considering a condo like 6143 Edsall Rd #K, then this could a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the Alexandria area.
The Alexandria Area Points
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 125 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,721 sqft. Nevertheless, 6143 Edsall Rd #K has 965 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $472 . Above all, 6143 Edsall Rd #K is $269 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 8121 Norwood Dr #A is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 8121 Norwood Dr #A is listed for $980. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6143 Edsall Rd #K is 49 years old.
Can You Obtain A 2 Bedroom Traditional In 22079 in Fairfax County For $200,000?There’s a wealth of information available for shoppers pondering interior unit townhouses comparable to 9625 Hagel Cir #25/E in the Lorton area.
The Lorton Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Lorton area is 138 days.
- The average living area in the Lorton area is 2,310 sqft. Nevertheless, 9625 Hagel Cir #25/E has 966 sqft of living area.
- The Lorton Area has an average price per square foot of $326 . But, 9625 Hagel Cir #25/E is $223 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Lorton area?
- 9658 Hagel Cir #32/B is the least expensive home in the Lorton area. 9658 Hagel Cir #32/B is listed for $1,550. Still, 10806 Belmont Blvd is the highest-priced home in the Lorton area. 10806 Belmont Blvd is asking $2,999,000.
- The median age of homes in the Lorton area is 19 years. 9625 Hagel Cir #25/E is 49 years old.
Residence at River TowersIf you're considering purchasing a new property, the first and most important question is "what is your budget?" For just $269,000, you can call this home in 22307 yours. Monika Ortiz tells us that, depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to dream about this residence at 6641 Wakefield Dr #903 for sale for $269,000.
Important information about the real estate market 11/26/2022 in Fairfax CountyAre you considering penthouses advertised for sale in Fairfax County? There's a lot to learn about Fairfax County real estate and we can help. If so, you will most likely be shocked by what is happening in Fairfax County real estate. See below for more data about the current state of the Fairfax County real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in Fairfax County, and
- facts about Fairfax County real estate.
If you need more details, Julie Nesbitt can show you exactly what $250,000 can buy you in Falls Church, Virginia today. If you are thinking about purchasing a mid 20th-century budget property in Falls Church, your choices might be limited right now. 3127 Patrick Henry Dr #226 might be the best selection for you, but we have a number of more recommendations below.
$225,000 1-bedroom Residence ⁘ Alexandria VA 223106916-H Mary Caroline Cir #H is an amazing condo in 22310 in Fairfax County, Above all it's not for every buyer. What's important to you?
It's hard to know what's best for another person, But it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors? How much can you afford? Does your pre-approved price limit have any room to move up or down? Do you want the most expensive condo in the place, like 6208 Waterlily Ct or do you prefer the least expensive home like 6916-H Mary Caroline Cir #H.
Further, building equity in your condo in the Arlington area is a ready-made savings plan. If you are thinking about purchasing a surprising 2 bedroom property for approximately $250,000, your choices might be limited right now. 800 S Arlington Mill Dr #13101 might be the best choice for you, but we have a few more ideas below.