in Arlington County Virginia 22207 |-| $3,200,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about properties in the 22207 in Arlington area if you’re considering buying a property not unlike 4a N Ridgeview Rd.
Real Estate Data About Arlington County
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 4a N Ridgeview Rd is 0 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $718 . In contrast, 4a N Ridgeview Rd is $683 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 67 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,511 sqft. On the other hand, 4a N Ridgeview Rd has 4,686 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
Facts and data about the current state of the real estate market in Fairfax County as of 07/31/2021Are you pondering buying a residence in Fairfax County? Nesbitt Realty can help you find out more about Fairfax County real estate. On the other hand, even if you are not shocked by what is happening in Fairfax County, you can benefit from this information. See below for more data about the current state of the Fairfax County real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in Fairfax County, and
- facts about Fairfax County real estate.
One-of-a-kind 9-bedroom Mid-Century Modern-style Place :: McLean VA 22102
10,080 Sqft Detached Home For $3,249,900 in McLean, VirginiaAlan Clerinx tells us at a price of $3,249,900, 920 Woburn Ct, McLean VA is intriguing to dream about. Compare 920 Woburn Ct to others similarly-sized detached homes in 22102 in Fairfax County.
Gorgeous custom estate with all Brick & precast exterior only provides glimpse of interior elegance. Dramatic 2 story foyer shows of exquisite detail of plaster moldings through-out all levels. The main level offers master suite, private … [Read more]$3,250,000 :: 5 BR :: 6 BA :: 1 HB :: 7,626 SQFT :: 1532 Crowell Rd Vienna 22182 VA :: Thoburn ::