8 Bedroom in 22066 Asking $3,340,0009110 Dara Ln is located in the Great Falls area of Northern Virginia. Here are a number of specifics for home buyers who are looking at this area to look at.
The Great Falls Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Great Falls area is 133 days.
- The average living area in the Great Falls area is 7,332 sqft. But even so, 9110 Dara Ln has 6,771 sqft of living area.
- The Great Falls Area has an average price per square foot of $444. But, 9110 Dara Ln is $493 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Great Falls area?
- 1084 Utterback Store Rd is the least expensive home in the Great Falls area. 1084 Utterback Store Rd is listed for $859,900. But, 9421 Cornwell Farm Dr is the highest-priced home in the Great Falls area. 9421 Cornwell Farm Dr is asking $7,500,000.
- The median age of homes in the Great Falls area is 17 years. 9110 Dara Ln is 14 years old.
Are you mulling over the idea of purchasing real estate in Fairfax County?Investing in real estate in Fairfax County can be tricky. Still, a knowledgeable guru like Will Nesbitt can reduce an eliminate that stress.
Are you dreaming about selling your home in Salona Village? If so, it's recommended to contemplate what homes have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those detached homes can give a homeowner an idea of the list price for your $3,358,000 6-bedroom property. Get in touch with Alan Clerinx to learn more about the plan to market your property. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your detached home's market value. Did you know that in Salona Village: