In fact, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value. If you are considering a purchase of an example of super luxury detached home in McLean, your selections might be limited right now. 1033 Bellview Rd might be the best selection for you, but we have a couple of more suggestions below.
Do you want to buy a sprawling detached home in Fairfax County? There are only a limited number of sprawling detached homes in 22101 right now. 1010 Basil Rd is one of of those choices, Will Nesbitt can help you discover the answer to a lot of questions.
Useful Facts For Detached Home Buyers Shopping In The McLean AreaHere’s some considerations about real estate in 22101 in McLean. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 6004 Balsam to help measure market value.
The 22101 Area Data
- The average days on market in the 22101 area is 106 days.
- The average living area in the 22101 area is 5,886 sqft. However, 6004 Balsam has 5,520 sqft of living area.
- The 22101 Area has an average price per square foot of $648 . But, 6004 Balsam is $724 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22101 area?
- 6800 Fleetwood Rd #915 is the least expensive home in the 22101 area. 6800 Fleetwood Rd #915 is listed for $285,000. Nevertheless, 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22101 area. 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is asking $24,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22101 area is 3 years. 6004 Balsam is -1 years old.
Sold In Chesterbrook WoodsWhat is your home at Chesterbrook Woods as a matter of fact worth? Nesbitt Realty can help you find the market value of your residence in Fairfax County for free. Are you pondering selling your residence in the McLean Area at Chesterbrook Woods? If so, it's prudent to think about what places beside your home are asking and what has recently sold. Besides, sold detached homes can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own residence will fetch. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in at Chesterbrook Woods:
5 beds, 5 full, 3 part baths
Home size: 5776
Added: 03/07/20, Last Updated: 01/23/2021
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1115288
Subdivision: Rokeby Farms<!--
List Price: 3950000.00-->