Certainly, you can find a mid-sized entry-level property in the Shenandoah Valley region. But there are only a limited number of entry-level townhouses in Fairfax. Possibly one of them is the best choice of residence for you. If it's not 10136 Mosby Woods, then it might be one of the properties listed below. The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Therefore, Julie Nesbitt advises, "The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Fairfax."
Entry-Level 2-Bedroom Home ‧ Alexandria VA 22302When you're starting your search for a new condo, one of the first things to establish is your buying budget. 3228 Gunston Rd Alexandria VA 22302 has 2 bedrooms and 930 sqft. This condo is for sale for $369,000. If you've set your budget near $369,000 and you're looking in 22302 you may want to investigate a next residence at 3228 Gunston Rd.
$400,000 ‧ Falls Church VA 22042 - Comparables and SuggestionsIs it crazy to pay $400,000 for a modest entry-level home like 2835 Yarling Ct #2835 in 22042 in Fairfax County? Maybe, the furnishings won't fit. Above all, Julie Nesbitt can tell you how much living space is in any home listed. Actually, there will be problems to manage and overcome. Above all, a real estate whiz like Julie can help you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a condo in Falls Church, Virginia.
How Much Is A $325,000 0-bedroom contemporary-style Condo In 22202 in Arlington?When you're considering purchasing a condo the first thing you have to settle is how much you want to pay. This real estate is on the market at 3600 S Glebe Rd #231w for just $325,000. Nesbitt Realty tells us that --- depending upon your pre-approved price limit --- you may want to ponder 3600 S Glebe Rd #231w, Arlington VA which is available for $325,000.
$399,900 - Falls Church VA 22043If you're considering a residence like 7596 Wood Mist Ln, then this may a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22043 in Fairfax County area.
The 22043 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22043 area is 83 days.
- The average living area in the 22043 area is 2,001 sqft. But, 7596 Wood Mist Ln has 1,124 sqft of living area.
- The 22043 Area has an average price per square foot of $356 . On the other hand, 7596 Wood Mist Ln is $356 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22043 area?
- 7528 Savannah St #201 is the least expensive home in the 22043 area. 7528 Savannah St #201 is listed for $179,000. However, 6523 Roosevelt St is the highest-priced home in the 22043 area. 6523 Roosevelt St is asking $2,200,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22043 area is 47 years. 7596 Wood Mist Ln is 30 years old.
How Much Is A 2-bedroom Colonial, Loft-style Home In 22042?If you're considering purchasing a new place, the first and most important question is "what is your pre-approved price limit?" For an asking price of $385,000, you can call this property in 22042 yours. If your purchase of real estate budget is about $400,000 and you're considering a purchase of condos in Falls Church you may want to contact Monika Ortiz to get more information about 7746 New Providence Dr #94.
Do you want to buy an affordable condo in Fairfax County? There are only a limited number of modest places in Fairfax County right now. 12114 Green Leaf Ct #102 is one of of those options, Julie Nesbitt can help you hunt for the right option.
Real Estate Basics In The Fairfax AreaContact us to learn more about 12114 Green Leaf Ct #102 in Fairfax, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Reasons About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 12114 Green Leaf Ct #102 is 33 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $313 . In contrast, 12114 Green Leaf Ct #102 is $319 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 67 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,351 sqft. On the other hand, 12114 Green Leaf Ct #102 has 940 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?