Premium Residence $845,000 // Arlington VA 22206We really like the home purchase opportunities in 22206 especially at 2439 S Culpeper St. Here's some basic facts.
Arlington County Basics
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 94 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,636 sqft. Nevertheless, 2439 S Culpeper St has 1,564 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $622 . Still, 2439 S Culpeper St is $540 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 2100 Langston #431 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 2100 Langston #431 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 41 years. 2439 S Culpeper St is 68 years old.
Find A 5 Bedroom Home in the Fairfax Area For $899,990Well ... is 10520 Arrowood St the most suitable home for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Do you need 4 full baths and 0 half baths? Are you searching for a premium 5-bedroom detached home in 22032 in Fairfax? Can you afford $899,990? Is it actually worth $944,989 or $854,990? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $5,602 on this dream home? When you purchase a dwelling, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to you and to your lifestyle in Fairfax County.
A Few Aspects About Detached Homes Listed In Fairfax CountySo, is 9555 Grand Oaks Ct the detached home for you? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Can you afford $899,500? Is it actually worth $951,000 or $849,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $5,599 on this real estate purchase? Are you searching for a 3-bedroom Cape Cod, Craftsman, Traditional, Other-style home in 22181? Do you need 2 full baths and 1 half baths? If you have questions about 9555 Grand Oaks Ct, or the real estate market in 22181 in Vienna, contact Nesbitt Realty today.
What Can I Purchase In 22043 in Fairfax County For $900,000?Here’s some points about real estate in Falls Church, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 2115 Kings Garden Way to help measure market value.
Fairfax County Bits of Information
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 88 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,392 sqft. But, 2115 Kings Garden Way has 2,072 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $382 . Nevertheless, 2115 Kings Garden Way is $429 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 2115 Kings Garden Way is 34 years old.
Of course, you can find a premium detached home in Fairfax County in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of premium places in 22003. Perhaps one of them is the most compatible place for you. If it's not 4709 Duncan Dr, then it might be one of the properties listed below. In fact, real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value.
Learn More About in Fairfax County Virginia 22043 -- $829,900Stuart Nesbitt likes the value at 2002 Highboro Way but the question is, what do you think about this $829,900 residence in 22043? Scrutinize this striking interior unit townhouse at 2002 Highboro Way which is on the market today. Moreover, you could be astonished by what this interior unit townhouse has for the right buyer.
How is the real estate market 09/18/2022 for townhouses?Are you shopping for a townhouse in Falls Church, Virginia? As might be expected, you should learn all you can about Northern Virginia market for townhome real estate. Indeed, many home buyers will be impressed by what is happening to the townhouse real estate market in Northern Virginia. See below for more information about the current state of the townhouse real estate market, including
- townhouse inventory data,
- what townhouses have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about townhouses currently available.