As a matter of course, you can find a modest property in Arlington County in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of choice places in Arlington. Maybe one of them is the most compatible home for you. If it's not 2522-F S Arlington Mill Dr #Apt. F, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Call Will Nesbitt to learn more from a responsive professional on Arlington, Virginia real estate.
Useful Pieces of Info For Penthouse Buyers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaWell ... is 2181 Jamieson Ave #601 the right residence for you? Possibly. Can you afford $550,000? Is it actually worth $560,595 or $507,205? Are you seeking a 2-bedroom Traditional-style residence in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,769 on this next home? If you have questions about this residence in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, contact Nesbitt Realty. We can help.
Current data about the real estate market 09/25/2022 in 22314Are you thinking of purchasing a place in 22314? Nesbitt Realty can help you find out more about 22314 real estate. If so, you will in all likelihood be impressed by what is happening in 22314 real estate. See below for more info about the current state of the 22314 real estate market, including
- real estate inventory data,
- what's recently sold in 22314, and
- facts about 22314 real estate.
Small Condo ⁞ Arlington VA 222012023 21st St N #27 is located in the Arlington area of the NOVA region. Here are various points for property seekers who are looking at this area to deliberate on.
The 22201 Area Things
- The average days on market in the 22201 area is 85 days.
- The average living area in the 22201 area is 1,655 sqft. But, 2023 21st St N #27 has 718 sqft of living area.
- The 22201 Area has an average price per square foot of $561 . However, 2023 21st St N #27 is $536 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22201 area?
- 2100 Langston #431 is the least expensive home in the 22201 area. 2100 Langston #431 is listed for $1,650. But, 3173 20th St N is the highest-priced home in the 22201 area. 3173 20th St N is asking $4,195,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22201 area is 26 years. 2023 21st St N #27 is 75 years old.
Residence at Colecroft Station CondominiumOne of the newest listings in 22314 is at 545 E Braddock Rd #506 in Colecroft Station Condominium. The sellers are asking $479,000. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in Alexandria's real estate market. Not to mention, even if you are not impressed by what this property has right here in the City of Alexandria, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information.
Basic Data Regarding in Fairfax County Virginia 22031 ⁝ $395,0002931 Deer Hollow Way #103 is a great property, But it's not for every buyer. It's a wise idea to sort out your priorities:
- What do you absolutely need from your condo?
- What would be nice if you could find it?
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.How many bedrooms do you need? 2931 Deer Hollow Way #103 is a 2-bedroom condo. Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what residences have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Hunters Branch. How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Hunters Branch is 1,075.
3 Bedroom Residence in Alexandria, Virginia For $594,500Contact us to learn more about 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #118 in Fairfax County. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 87 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,719 sqft. In contrast, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #118 has 1,695 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $473 . On the other hand, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #118 is $351 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #118 is 36 years old.
Can You Pick up A 2 Bedroom Contemporary In 22304 in the City of Alexandria For $300,000?5911 Edsall Rd #Ph06 is a great home, Above all it's not for every buyer. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a home in Alexandria?
Can you afford $300,000?Or is your budget closer to $249,000? If you can afford $285,000, should you pay $285,000? How many baths do you need? 5911 Edsall Rd #Ph06 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 5911 Edsall Rd #Ph06 has 0 half baths. Do you like brick penthouse? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding? Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about single-family home real estate as of 09/24/2022Are you shopping for a single-family residence in 22304 in Alexandria? There's a lot to learn about buying a house in Northern Virginia and we can help. Furthermore, Alan Clerinx believes that you could be astonished by what is happening with single-family residences in Northern Virginia right now. See below for more data about the current state of the single-family home real estate market, including
- detached home inventory data,
- what single-family residences have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about single-family residences currently advertised for sale.