Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more from your guru on Fairfax County real estate. If you are seeking a noteworthy modest 4 bedroom home for roughly $600,000, your choices might be limited right now. 2050 Cherri Dr might be the best choice for you, but we have various more inputs below.
To take a closer look at this large residence, email Julie Nesbitt. She is an expert on real estate for sale in Fairfax County. If you are looking for a noteworthy large 5 bedroom detached home for roughly $1,050,000, your choices might be limited right now. 1112 Trotting Horse Ln might be the best option for you, but we have several more tips below.
Useful Facts For Purchasers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaPurchasing a detached home like 8230 Riverside Rd for many people is the most complex financial choice an individual from Alexandria will ever make. Indeed, as a super Realtor, Nesbitt Realty knows the instructive support and emotional reliability that purchasers need when spotting and acquiring a residence in 22308. As a matter of fact, there are always problems in Fairfax County real estate. On the other hand, a patient professional like Nesbitt can aid you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a residence in Alexandria, Virginia.
Market Update: in the area near and inside the Beltway 22015 ~ $850,000So, is 6210 Falcon Landing Ct the perfect property for you? Perhaps. To answer that with confidence, Monika Ortiz has to know the answer to a number of questions. Can you afford $847,727? Is it actually worth $901,000 or $799,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $5,258 on this dream home? Are you looking for a mid 20th-century 4-bedroom detached home in 22015 in Burke? Do you need 3 full baths and 1 half baths? On the other hand, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity.
in the area near and inside the Beltway 22310 ~ $550,000Call us to learn more about 6608 Dorset Dr in 22310 in Fairfax County. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The 22310 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22310 area is 136 days.
- The average living area in the 22310 area is 1,674 sqft. But, 6608 Dorset Dr has 1,506 sqft of living area.
- The 22310 Area has an average price per square foot of $508 . In contrast, 6608 Dorset Dr is $378 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22310 area?
- 6929-B Mary Caroline Cir #6929b is the least expensive home in the 22310 area. 6929-B Mary Caroline Cir #6929b is listed for $229,000. In contrast, 6208 Waterlily Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22310 area. 6208 Waterlily Ct is asking $1,359,900.
- The median age of homes in the 22310 area is 43 years. 6608 Dorset Dr is 71 years old.
Would You Pay $655,000 For A $655,000 3-BR 1 BA Home In 22042 in Falls Church?Most home shoppers are prepared to make specialtiess on just about everything . . . except budget. This property is available asking $655,000. If you're looking to spend between $625,000 and $675,000 in the 22042 area then 2821 Bolling Rd can be the location.
How Much Is A Transitional-Style Residence In 22180 in Fairfax County?Do you know all there is to know about 214 Locust St SW?
The 22180 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22180 area is 144 days.
- The average living area in the 22180 area is 2,999 sqft. Above all, 214 Locust St SW has 3,490 sqft of living area.
- The 22180 Area has an average price per square foot of $391 . Above all, 214 Locust St SW is $544 per sqft.
- Did you know that hardiplank type is the most common type of exterior in the 22180 area?
- 216 Locust St SE #132 is the least expensive home in the 22180 area. 216 Locust St SE #132 is listed for $230,000. Still, 626 Hillcrest Dr SW is the highest-priced home in the 22180 area. 626 Hillcrest Dr SW is asking $3,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22180 area is 17 years. 214 Locust St SW is 0 years old.
How is the real estate market 12/03/2022 for townhouses?Contemplating purchasing a townhouse in 22030? If yes, you will want to learn more about townhome real estate in Northern Virginia. Further, you might be amazed by what is happening in the townhouse real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the townhouse real estate market, including
- townhome inventory data,
- what townhouses have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about townhomes currently on the market.
To stop by this small property contact buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. She can help you with any 1,066 sqft home listed for sale in 22042 in Falls Church. If you are chasing a conspicuous small 3 bedroom residence for roughly $600,000, your choices might be limited right now. 2927 Meadow View Rd might be the best option for you, but we have a few more tips below.