How Much Is A 1,036 Sqft Duplex In Alexandria?Reach out to us to learn more about 7032 Canterbury Ln in 22307. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 7032 Canterbury Ln is 67 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $401 . But even so, 7032 Canterbury Ln is $401 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,309 sqft. Above all, 7032 Canterbury Ln has 1,036 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
$339,900 In Fairfax Virginia 2203022030 is a nice neighborhood to look at residences not unlike 4274 Allison Cir in the City of Fairfax for around $350,000. This dwelling available at 4274 Allison Cir now might be the most suitable duplex for you. Furthermore, many shoppers might be shocked by what this duplex can provide.
Call Julie Nesbitt to learn more from a knowledgeable specialist on 22015 in Fairfax County real estate. If you are thinking about purchasing a mid 20th-century 3 bedroom property for about $500,000, your selections might be limited right now. 5944 Powells Landing Rd might be the best option for you, but we have some more ideas below.
Place at Beacon Manor6732 Kenyon Dr is appears to be a wise purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this place, or any particular home in 22307 ... at least, not until your agent know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the perfect duplex for you. There are many factors to consider.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want For example.Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you. Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Beacon Manor Do you want a basement? all of the duplexes in this neighborhood have a basement.
2 Bedroom in 22206 in Arlington For $575,000There’s a wealth of information available for buyer clients considering residences comparable to 2740 S Uhle St in the Arlington area.
Real Estate Aspects About Arlington County
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 35 years. 2740 S Uhle St is 79 years old.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $486 . Conversely, 2740 S Uhle St is $486 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 67 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,526 sqft. However, 2740 S Uhle St has 1,184 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?