Some national chains famously rebate a portion of the commission but did you know that you can get small-business locally operated service AND a Nesbitt Realty can save you $972 on your purchaser's rebate at 4600 Duke? Monika Ortiz loves saving buyers real money on their purchase. There is no reason not to save a little money on your home purchase.
Prices And Pictures Of in Northern VA 22310 ~ $500,000
How Much Does A Small Residence Like 4411 Roundhill Rd Cost In 22310?Monika Ortiz tells us that 4411 Roundhill Rd, Alexandria VA is a small small opportunity at $499,900. But, compare this to the average square feet (1,672) of properties in the Alexandria area to get a sense of today's market.
Nesbitt Realty is a full service real estate business with friendly real estate agents. Your Nesbitt Realty real estate professional wants to save you money, but we also want to see you get the best residence for your money. Ask Will Nesbitt for more information. It's not hard to save money on your next residence in 22201 in Arlington County.
Intriguing 2-bedroom Contemporary-style Residence ⁘ Falls Church VA 22041
Are You Searching For No Less Than 1,100 Sqft Of Home In Falls Church, Virginia?Depending upon your price range, you might want to ponder this condo at 6133 Leesburg Pike #307 which is listed for $264,786. Furthermore, consider that the average living area of properties in Lafayette Park is 738.
What Are Listings Like At Parkfairfax In Alexandria, Virginia?If you're considering a dwelling like 3709 Lyons Ln, then this may a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22302 in Alexandria area.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 3709 Lyons Ln is 81 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $405 . Still, 3709 Lyons Ln is $473 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 58 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,478 sqft. But, 3709 Lyons Ln has 930 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
How Much Is A Choice Place In Fairfax?If you’re interested in learning more about detached homes comparable to 10436 Calumet Grove Dr in 22032, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22032 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22032 area is 11 days.
- The average living area in the 22032 area is 2,042 sqft. Nevertheless, 10436 Calumet Grove Dr has 1,032 sqft of living area.
- The 22032 Area has an average price per square foot of $461 . But, 10436 Calumet Grove Dr is $581 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22032 area?
- 5561 Hecate Ct is the least expensive home in the 22032 area. 5561 Hecate Ct is listed for $409,900. But, 4057 Doveville Ln is the highest-priced home in the 22032 area. 4057 Doveville Ln is asking $2,300,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22032 area is 45 years. 10436 Calumet Grove Dr is 44 years old.
What Type Of Place Can I Acquire In Arlington For $550,000?So, is 3835 9th St N #209e the best residence for you? It could be. Nevertheless, you have to ask yourself these questions. Can you afford $565,000? Is it actually worth $601,000 or $499,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,025 on this purchase? Are you dreaming about a $565,000 2-bedroom residence in Arlington, Virginia? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more from a personable ace on Arlington County real estate.
End Unit Townhouse at Arlington VillageSo, is 1021 S Barton St #103 the best end unit townhouse for you? That depends. Can you afford $460,000? Is it actually worth $476,000 or $424,000? Are you looking for a $460,000 2-bedroom home in 22204? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,174 on this dream home? Will Nesbitt can explain how the U.S. Tax Code allows a home hunter to deduct the interest on your mortgage. He is not a tax advisor or tax preparer, but Will Nesbitt can help you understand the basics that every American should know.
Noteworthy data about the real estate market 05/19/2022 in Arlington areaAre you looking at purchasing real estate in Arlington area? There's a lot to learn about Arlington area real estate and we can help. If so, you will perhaps be amazed by what is happening in the Arlington area real estate market. See below for more information about the current state of the Arlington area real estate market, including
- what's currently for sale in the Arlington area
- what's recently sold in the Arlington area
- real estate inventory data